Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fall Into Autumn: Free Fall Printables!

Hey there! Happy fall y'all! Today I thought I'd share with you some cute fall prints that I made up. I love graphic design and designing prints, posters, etc. I was in yearbook for 2 1/2 years so that could be why too. Lol. With fall pretty much here, or at least where I live, it's time to start decking out my room with fall decor. Just print these off in whatever size you'd like, pop them into a frame and viola! Easy, cute and pretty inexpensive fall decor! Feel free to use and share them but please don't take credit for them as your own! I worked hard to provide these cute and fun prints so don't steal them! :) 

I created two chalkboard prints, two just plain ones and a banner! The pumpkin spice latte one is my favorite for obvious reasons ;) Haha!

So here y'all go! 





I also created a banner that you can print out and hang up! It reads 'Give Thanks'! If you saw my Fall Decor/Room tour you saw how I hung it in my room!







I printed all mine on just white cardstock but you could use any color or type of paper that you wanted!


Lemme know in the comments or by tweeting me which is your favorite and how you decorate/style these! :) 

Till next time lovelies! 






"life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar