Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Noise


New Noise is one of the most famous songs by Refused, a Swedish hardcore band who's back in the scene this year! And one of my favourites, I must say.

But I used that song not only for named this post or talk about the band. There's a second purpose about it: the March to Athens, Occupy the Vatican, the World Wide demonstration of next May... the 15M movement continues, and I guess lots of people thinks that we're dead as there are not so many actions these days. But wait. Spring would come, and we're coming back with Spring ;)

Anyway, I went to the cinema last 6 of January for a special session of Gremlins and Ghostbusters. I dressed as a lolita punk that day:



In the beginning, the films were a surprise, but we all were guessing that would be these two. We really had a lovely time!




Btw, a girl named Bella asked me about writing a post talking about places around Barcelona for a weekend... so I'm preparing it! Hope it would be useful!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar