Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEW MUSIC: Lil' Durk's "My Beyoncé" Feat. Dej Loaf!

Lil' Durk just released his new collaborative "My Beyoncé" single Feat. Dej Loaf!  The rapper previously released the remix for his "Like Me" single featuring Lil' Wayne, Fetty Wap & Jeremih!  The single was produced by Vinyl and Boi-1da!   "Like Me" if lifted from Lil' Durks upcoming debut studio album titled Remember My Name which was released back on June 2nd!   The artist previously released several mixtapes Signed To The Streets 2 (July, 2014), Coke Boys 4 w/Coke Boys (January, 2014), Signed To The Streets (October, 2013),  Life Ain't No Joke (October, 2012),  I'm Still A Hitta (April, 2012) and I'm A Hitta (August, 2011)!
Listen to Lil' Durk's "My Beyoncé" single Feat. Dej Loaf!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



#LilDurk #MyBeyoncé #DejLoaf #LikeMe #newsingle #Jeremih #Lil'Wayne #FettyWap #newremix #newmusicvideo #RememberMyName #Hip-Hop #rappers #buzzfeed #musicartists

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/6754163/lil-durk-dej-loaf-my-beyonce-premiere

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar