Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mater Mani ♥


Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend. I had such a nice relaxing weekend for a change, was so fun !

Today I'm showing a fun Mater from Cars (and Cars 2) inspired mani. My little guy LOVES the Cars toons, and when I saw a similar design inspired on a blog a while back, I knew I had to try it too.

For this mani I used Tip Top Colours. For the base colour I mixed Tip Top Nail Addict Coffee Bean and Deadly Salmon (to give a little more orange toned brown ) . I also used the saran wrap technique for the rust effect using Tip Top Nail Addict Coffee Bean and Tip Top Super Trooper. I was really impressed with the outcome of this cute mani ♥

Let me share my fun Mater from Cars mani with you -

I think by far Mater is one of the cutest cartoon  characters. This was such a fun design to create . And while I don't usually wear nail art like this in the week, it's a fun weekend design .

Here is the Tip Top polishes I used -
Tip Top French Manicure White, Tip Top Black Forest, Tip Top Nail Addict Deadly Salmon, Tip Top Nail Addict Coffee Bean and Tip Top Super Trooper
Do you like Mater ?? 
Hope everyone has a great week .

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar