Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cool Chick



I love Sophia Bush and think she's a cool chick! I also feel bad that her husband at the time, Chad Michael Murray cheated on her with the disgusting Paris Hilton. But COME ON Sophia, we've seen you at just about EVERY show so far at New York Fashion Week! It's clear she wants to be taken seriously in the fashion industry but being so available is a sign of desperation.

I've made a list of all the events I've seen Sophia at this Fashion Week, I might even add onto it as it the week goes on.

February 5 - Monique Lhuillier Fall 2008
February 4 - Ports 1961 Fall 2008
February 4 - Malandrino Fall 2008
February 3 - Herve Leger By Max Azria Fall 2008
February 2 - Abaete Fall 2008
February 2 - Rock & Republic Fall 2008
February 1 - BCBGMAXAZRIA

I'm sure shes watching another show as we speak!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar