Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kim Kardashian: 'Demi Lovato More Vulnerable Than Ever'




Kim Kardashian claims Demi Lovato has put herself in a more vulnerable position than ever by speaking candidly about her recent personal struggles.

Demi, who released her new album Unbroken this week, has been open with her fans about her struggles with bipolar disorder, bullemia and self-harming.

Kim, who has recently become a good friend of the former Camp Rock star, said in an email to the LA Times: "Even though she was going through a difficult time last year, she put herself in an even more vulnerable position by opening up and sharing that part of her journey with her fans."

Explaining how she would dodge meals whilst filming her hit Disney series Sonny With A Chance, Demi said "I had learned how to control and manipulate everyone around me into believing that I was OK.

"I'd go to work on my TV show and, instead of getting lunch, I would go get my nails done or go tan or nap or something.... No one was grilling me."

The newspaper reveals that she now checks in with a member of her team after every meal.

Demi Lovato looks strained last year, a month before her problems come to a head

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar