Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Madewell Spring 2015 Lookbook: ft. Constance Jablonski



This is not the first time that I talk about a catalogue or lookbook in my blog. Some brands seem to spend more time and money on their catalogues than on their campaigns. I don't know if Madewell makes campaigns at all, but I have to say this lookbook is stunning.

I love Constance and the whole concept of the lookbook really suits her. She's naturally pretty, and this story is all about that natural beauty. Simple, bohemian, ...very nice and summery.

Also, the clothes look really nice. Do you know if there's a Madewell store in London? Because I'll love to try some of those pieces on.

















Esta no es la primera vez que hablo de un catálogo o lookbook en mi blog. Algunas marcas parece que gasten más tiempo y dinero en sus catálogos que en sus campañas. No se si Madewell hace campañas, pero tengo que decir que este lookbook es una pasada.

Me encanta Constance y todo el concepto del lookbook le viene como anillo al dedo. Ella es naturalmente guapa, y esta historia se realiza en torno a la idea de la belleza natural. Simple, bohemio, ...muy bonito y veraniego.

Y la ropa parece bonita. ¿Sabéis si hay alguna tienda de Madewell en Londres? Porque me gustaría probarme algunas de estas piezas.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar