Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wiki'd Nail Challenge

Tattoo


Hey everyone and welcome to a new nail challenge. As the A2Z Nails has finished, a new one has begun. Not as long as the previous challenge, only 10 weeks but I think it's going to be a very interesting one. You see this time all mani's are inspired from a Wikipedia page. There will be a main hub page again, the place to see all the Wiki inspired nails throughout the next 10 weeks. 
So the first is Tattoo, a form of body modification made by changing the pigment of the skin using ink.
As someone who never thought I'd ever get any tattoos..I have 3. I was only planning on getting one, but I can really understand how people find it addictive! As I went back for my seconds the day after having the first done, and a week later for my third! 
My tattoos mean a lot to me as they tell a story....


The single red rose is exactly the same on my Mum's headstone, I just added the scroll


The flaming heart is how I felt when my Mum died.


The butterfly for means she is free of the terrible disease and can fly :)
So for my Tattoo nails. I'm so glad Moyou London had this plate. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. The design on it was just was I was looking for to recreate my rose tattoo.


So with a white base, I stamped the rose and scroll using Pretty Black Polish. Filled in with some own made sheer tint polish, and free handed the word Mum in the scroll with black acrylic paint.
This is before topcoat..


And with topcoat...


So so pleased with how these look, and a perfect start to this new challenge. 
Hope you like them too, stay safe and much love...



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar