Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

YVONNE NELSON SAYS SHE IS SINGLE BECAUSE GHANAIAN MEN ARE INTIMIDATED BY HER


Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson, 29, in a recent interview  with KSM, said she is still single because ,"most Ghanaian  men are intimidated; most often when it's age appropriate; then they think I'm doing better than them and that I'm going to be bossy and control them around. Those around my age are bothered that I'm an independent lady. That has been the problem"
She went further to say "There were about two guys who got scared. But I really don't mind . Middle of last year, I was trying out something and I wasn't convinced so I backed off. It had to do with the man not being matured enough"

She also used the opportunity to put to rest the rumours that she was dating actor John Dumelo and concluded by saying she was not interested in dating any man in same industry.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar