Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cho Yong-pil "There are a lot of fans who came with their children."

<p>50th anniversary of the debut Gaowan Cho Yong-pil national tour sold out queue If the song continues singing, the fans are on ... Reason for sending celebration garlands to bulletproof ? Surprisingly over the double billboard </p><p>This years fans power is the most enthusiastic.</p><p>Cho Yong-pil (photo) continuing the sold-out queue of the national tour that celebrated its 50th anniversary celebrated the fans with the driving force that supported him while the strong acid changed five times . There is an eternal fan that cheers Cho Yong-pil enthusiastically to capture the memory of youth by the eternal brother who hears the story It seems to eat the age in reverse.</p><p>Cho Yong-pil met with the coverage at a cafe with Seishin-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul on the 11th, saying I do not know to the question What is the secret that made fans enthusiastic about 50 years Because fans come naturally, it is doubtful to continue to love me.This is the enthusiasm for the power of fans this year of 50th anniversary. </p><p>Cho Yong-pils fans do not compete in floating Gopude. Three fan club data to support Cho Yong-pil data Wide and unknown world and great birth will be advertised in April, celebrating the 50th anniversary of Cho Yong-pil to New York Manhattan Times Square in the United States through a joint donation Scream Brother all at once. Childs of the fans who ate Age with that Cho Yong-pil also became fans of Cho Yong-pil. He said My fans are currently the most in their late 40s and early 50s, he said, I am proud to bring children in their twenties in the performance venue.</p><p>To keep Cho Yong-pil youthful, another secret will not miss the trend. Recently I learn the trend while listening to songs such as Big Bang, Dark & ​​Wild etc. A while ago, following a person I sent a celebration garland to Dark & ​​amp; Wild who held a performance at the main stadium in Seoul Jamsil. Asking why, Cho Yong-pil said, Dark & ​​amp; Wild is not an ordinary singer  It was a shock, once the rhinos came up to the billboard, there was such a thing I stepped down two times (stepping on the billboard), not only low, everything was surprising. </p><p>Cho Yong-pil who is looking at Koki some time ago. Cho Yong-pil screams Eternal brother in the neighborhood, but it easily accepts that he is eating his age. There was a lot of thinning hair, many gray hair is dyed, There was much snow, and exaggerated. Formally unveiled the 50th anniversary performance earlier this year, it was wrapped in the theory of health deterioration. Cho Yong-pil accepted everything into the flow of natural time and told it purely.</p><p>I had the best health earlier this year, I also received prescriptions through the hospital, so I also took care of the tour.I did not have a 50th anniversary performance while doing the 45th anniversary performance, but like this Cut. I am not saying that it is the 55th anniversary now.When I finish the tour, I think that I am preparing a new album again.To my extraordinary nature, I enjoy the margin.The personality is the music I have done so far, ha ha. </p>

50th anniversary of the debut "Gaowan" Cho Yong-pil national tour sold out queue "If the song continues singing, the fans are on ... Reason for sending celebration garlands to" bulletproof "? Surprisingly over the double billboard "

"This year's fans' power is the most enthusiastic.

Cho Yong-pil (photo) continuing the sold-out queue of the national tour that celebrated its 50th anniversary celebrated the fans with the driving force that supported him while the strong acid changed five times . There is an "eternal fan" that cheers Cho Yong-pil enthusiastically to capture the memory of youth by the "eternal brother" who hears the story "It seems to eat the age in reverse".

Cho Yong-pil met with the coverage at a cafe with Seishin-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul on the 11th, saying "I do not know" to the question "What is the secret that made fans enthusiastic about 50 years" Because fans come naturally, it is doubtful to continue to love me.This is the enthusiasm for the power of fans this year of 50th anniversary. "

Cho Yong-pil's fans do not compete in floating Gopude. Three fan club data to support Cho Yong-pil data Wide and unknown world and great birth will be advertised in April, celebrating the 50th anniversary of Cho Yong-pil to New York Manhattan Times Square in the United States through a joint donation Scream "Brother" all at once. Childs of the fans who ate Age with that Cho Yong-pil also became fans of Cho Yong-pil. He said "My fans are currently the most in their late 40s and early 50s," he said, "I am proud to bring children in their twenties in the performance venue."

To keep Cho Yong-pil youthful, another secret will not miss the trend. Recently I learn the trend while listening to songs such as Big Bang, Dark & ​​Wild etc. A while ago, following a person I sent a celebration garland to Dark & ​​amp; Wild who held a performance at the main stadium in Seoul Jamsil. Asking why, Cho Yong-pil said, "Dark & ​​amp; Wild is not an" ordinary singer "" It was a shock, once the rhinos came up to the billboard, there was such a thing I stepped down two times (stepping on the billboard), not only low, everything was surprising. "

Cho Yong-pil who is looking at Koki some time ago. Cho Yong-pil screams "Eternal brother" in the neighborhood, but it easily accepts that he is eating his age. "There was a lot of thinning hair," "many gray hair is dyed," "There was much snow," and exaggerated. Formally unveiled the 50th anniversary performance earlier this year, it was wrapped in the theory of health deterioration. Cho Yong-pil accepted everything into the flow of natural time and told it purely.

"I had the best health earlier this year, I also received prescriptions through the hospital, so I also took care of the tour.I did not have a 50th anniversary performance while doing the 45th anniversary performance, but like this Cut. I am not saying that it is the 55th anniversary now.When I finish the tour, I think that I am preparing a new album again.To my extraordinary nature, I enjoy the margin.The personality is the music I have done so far, ha ha. "

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar