Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Jeong Hee" Baekhyun "I'm trying to collaborate with Lee Mun Se and emotional ballads"

In MBC FM4U Noons Hope Song Kim Shin-young broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, DJ Kim Shin-young asked why Exo Baekhyun was offered several collaborations and became a Singer of Singers.Baekhyun is embarrassed by the praise and said, I do not think I have a tone that I can bury anywhere.Asked if there is a Singer who wants to collaborate, he said, I want to try a ballad with Lee Mun-se.On the other hand, Baekhyun released his second Mini album Delight on the 25th of last month, exceeding 700,000 copies in the first place and ranking first in 68 iTunes regions.Baekhyun continues his active career with the title song Candy.

In MBC FM4U 'Noon's Hope Song Kim Shin-young' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, DJ Kim Shin-young asked why Exo Baekhyun was offered several collaborations and became a Singer of Singers.

Baekhyun is embarrassed by the praise and said, "I do not think I have a tone that I can bury anywhere."

Asked if there is a Singer who wants to collaborate, he said, "I want to try a ballad with Lee Mun-se."

On the other hand, Baekhyun released his second Mini album 'Delight' on the 25th of last month, exceeding 700,000 copies in the first place and ranking first in 68 iTunes regions. Baekhyun continues his active career with the title song 'Candy'.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar