Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

the first celebrations of the birthday!

Birthday celebrations for miss Penny Dreadful kicked off this week! by this I mean, the first celebration of many. There is a Cork party and a Limerick party. You can catch me on the Limerick leg of the tour on the 20/21st! I'll be attending the Pink concert that weekend!!!! I am also celebrating in France as well. long story. But here are the first few pics from the weekend that was in it!
coat = 10 euro from Penny's
shoes = 40 from topshop
tights = god knows
hat = from Lucys lounge
bag = vintage present from the lovely Z who accessorised it with a scarf and pin too!
A's jacket also comes from Lucy's Lounge and is VINTAGE YSL! grrr! love it!
dress = river island
hat = I have no idea as it belongs to J
hair pieces = from Hairspray in Dundrum as part of the 'shudder' Jessica Simpson line.
I want to say thank you to my wonderful friends for coming and helping me celebrate a wonderful night in a wonderful bar! I'll post the rest as they keep coming!!!
Pink piece on face = MAC pigment

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar