Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oasis...I cant say I like it, but I can't say I hate it

If your a fan of the SS11 collections from Mary Katrantzou and Stella McCartney, then you'll love this dress. It's got the wide pretty print in common with both of the above collections but I'm guessing it's much more affordable. It's from Oasis. Yeah, I know.
Personally it's not my style. I don't do girly and I don't really do florals. However I find myself looking at it to recommend for Summer weddings and other formal gatherings.
I suppose it's all in the accessory. A bad ass shoe could save this from being too girly. An Alexander McQueen clutch with a knuckle duster handle could also save this from being too girl. God, why am I also allergic to girl-ness?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar