Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Passion theory" Park Seo-joon "Pretty romantic with Park Min-young? I can't promise."

Actor Park Seo-joon has revealed his potential for a romance with Park Min-young, who co-worked together.Park Seo-joon said in an interview at the end of the cable channel tvN Why is Kim Secretary doing it at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 31st, I think that this person is pretty because it is a role I love while working.Of course it looks pretty, she said of Park Min-young.In the meantime, of course, I have a feeling of favor. I can not guarantee it in the possibility. I do not know what people are doing, so I think I should look at it for a long time, he said.Park Seo-joon said, I have been watching through the work or through the image for a while, and I thought it was an actor who wanted to try the work once.There were not many actors who could be together at Age.I wanted to do it among the actors that I could do in a wide range, he said, co-working with actor Park Min-young.I made the choice of the work because of the character, but many people think I am only Rocco.Rocco is a work that focuses, but it is not a choice because it is Rocco. I wanted to show Roccos end because people thought it because of the character.Perhaps it is hard to choose the Rocco genre for the time being, so I wanted to get a good evaluation of the work that I could show to a young Age even at the age of one.It was an honor to meet in such a work, he explained, adding that he felt co-work with Park Min-young and Rocco.

Actor Park Seo-joon has revealed his potential for a romance with Park Min-young, who co-worked together.

Park Seo-joon said in an interview at the end of the cable channel tvN 'Why is Kim Secretary doing it' at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 31st, "I think that this person is pretty because it is a role I love while working. Of course it looks pretty," she said of Park Min-young.

"In the meantime, of course, I have a feeling of favor. I can not guarantee it in the possibility. I do not know what people are doing, so I think I should look at it for a long time," he said.

Park Seo-joon said, "I have been watching through the work or through the image for a while, and I thought it was an actor who wanted to try the work once. There were not many actors who could be together at Age. I wanted to do it among the actors that I could do in a wide range, "he said, co-working with actor Park Min-young.

"I made the choice of the work because of the character, but many people think I am only Rocco. Rocco is a work that focuses, but it is not a choice because it is Rocco. "I wanted to show Rocco's end because people thought it because of the character. Perhaps it is hard to choose the Rocco genre for the time being, so I wanted to get a good evaluation of the work that I could show to a young Age even at the age of one. It was an honor to meet in such a work, "he explained, adding that he felt co-work with Park Min-young and Rocco.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar